Bachelor of Psychology (with distinction ), Curtin University, WA
Master of Psychology (Counselling ), Curtin University, WA
Bachelor of Social Work, University of WA
Master of Arts (Public Policy) 1st class Honours, University of Melbourne
- Psychologist in a community counselling service (Medicare Local ).
- Experience counselling clients aged from adolescence to elderly.
- Treatment of a wide range of common mental health disorders. These include:
- Psychotherapy with people having difficulty coping with transitions, stressors, trauma or upheavals in their personal, family or work life.
- Social work with disadvantaged and low-income people.
- Team leader/manager/policy development experience in the public sector.
For more information, see my profile at:
Special Therapy Interests
- Broken or damaged attachment bonds (for example, through adoption, foster care, institutionalization, or migration)
- Family and romantic relationships
- Life stage crises